RYL2 Revolution

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gray

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-08-11

tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? Empty
PostSubject: tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?   tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:24 pm

ok i need help. how do you upgrade? i can only use tobs 3 times in a row, and that's the only metal i can find. also is it normal to up someones lvl to 100 i've seen a few people asking that to be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AUDI_R8

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2010-05-06

PostSubject: Re: tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?   tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:24 pm

gray, tobs can upgrade more than 3 times, upgrade 3 times in a row with tobs then switch to any other metals(spens,mit,yit) 1 time, then u can use tobs for another 3 times in a row. better metals than tobs which can be upgrade without limit is anto, to get anto, u need to kill bosses(gold names) which will drop soul metal, 100 soulmetal can exchange for 50 anto from gm. If yr lvl 60 u can ask gm to lvl u up to 100 lastly spens, mitchells and yiternis get from mobs in gpv or edin map3 (farm modern spirit).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com
gray

Registration date : 2010-08-11

PostSubject: Re: tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?   tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 pm

lol thanks a lot. i couldn't find any metals other then tobs. and i knew you could switch i just didn't know you needed to go to map 3 for spens and stuff. lol i'm lvl 86, getting me to 100 would help a lot since i found a unique attacker arm =P. when in the heck are gms on anyways? i've seen like one and he was afk selling stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM-iBoyzz
Asst. Admin
Asst. Admin

Male Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-09-14

PostSubject: Re: tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?   tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://revolution.canada-forum.net/profile.forum
DM613

Registration date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?   tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 5:48 pm

knew you could switch i just didn't know you needed to go to map 3 for spens and stuff. lol i'm lvl 86, getting me to 100 would help a lot since i found a unique attacker arm =P. when in the heck are gms on anyways? i've seen like one and he was afk selling stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?   tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade? Empty

Back to top Go down

tobs only work 3 times in a row. so how in the heck do i upgrade?
Page 1 of 1